Saturday, June 30, 2007

Happy Birthday to me!!

Pictures from my birthday party last week. Thanks so much to all of my friends who came...
Gracie
Michael
Julia
Chloe
Quinn
Drew
Gabe

Everyone had fun playing in the ballpit and making birthday cakes with playdoh!


Then the ice cream man came!
His truck was even playing Happy Birthday!! Gracie, Julia and I all got DORA pops!



Ice cream.... YUM!!!


I played on my awesome new swingset (thanks Nana and Pop Pop, Uncle Sean, Auntie Lisa and Gracie!), ate delicious ladybug cake (thanks Mr. Greagan!), hung out with Nana and got my own snacks out of Mr. Duckie. It was a really great day and I just want to thank everyone for coming and for the awesome gifts! I am diligently working on my thank you notes, but the may not get into the mail until after we get back from Tennessee.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: