Monday, June 2, 2008

Big girl bed!

So one night my daddy randomly asked me if I wanted to sleep in my cot. You see, a while back he bought me one of these cots like I sleep in at daycare, hoping it would make weekend nap time a little easier for all concerned. (Didn't work too well but that's a story for another day!) SO when he asked me if I wanted to sleep in my cot I said "SURE!" and wound up sleeping in it for a few nights. Then Mommy bought me this cool travel bed, to sleep in for our trip to the lake and when I go visiting this summer. Turns out that was even better than my cot, so I refused to sleep in anything but my travel bed for over a week. One day we all looked at each other and realized my crib was just collecting dust and it was time to get me a big girl bed! So we went out yesterday to pick one out and then I helped daddy put it together! I LOVE being a big girl and sleeping in my own bed!


Dueling beds!


Kissing my crib bye bye!


My new set up!


Fast asleep!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

-sue said...

The monkey rug really pulls the room together.